Telugu Superstar Allu Arjun Tests Negative For Covid-19, 15 Days After Contracting The Virus

<p>Telugu star Allu Arjun on Wednesday announced that he has tested negative for Covid-19 after 15 days of quarantine.<br /><br />Arjun posted a note on Instagram that reads: "Hello everyone! I have tested negative after 15 days of quarantine. I want to thank all my well wishers and fans for their wishes and prayers."<br /><br />The actor added: "Hoping this lockdown will help us in reducing cases. Be home and be safe. Thank you for all the Love."<br /><br />He captioned the note with a black heart emoji.</p> <p>[tw]https://twitter.com/alluarjun/status/1392351598655918080[/tw]</p> <p>Allu Arjun's post on Wednesday comes after over 15 days after contracting the coronavirus. The 38-year-old actor was shooting for his next action drama film &lsquo;Pushpa&rsquo; in Hyderabad. The film &lsquo;s leading lady Pooja Hedge too had tested positive for the virus too and the film's shooting was halted.</p> <p>[insta]https://www.instagram.com/p/CNaHkmnn_I2/[/insta]</p> <p>Arjun had announced testing positive in a social media post on April 28.<br /><br />He had tweeted: "Hello everyone, I have tested positive for Covid. I have isolated myself at home and have been following all the protocols. I request those who have come in contact with me to get tested.<br /><br />"Stay home, stay safe and get vaccinated when you get the chance. I request all my well-wishers and fans not to worry about me as I am doing fine."</p>

from covid-19 https://ift.tt/3vTDnk6

No comments

Powered by Blogger.