Former J&K CM Omar Abdullah Tests Positive For Coronavirus 2 Days After Taking First Jab

<p><strong>Srinagar:</strong> Former Jammu &amp; Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah&nbsp; tested positive for Coronavirus on Friday. Informing about the same, he took to micro-blogging site Twitter and said he is asymptomatic and self-isolating.</p> <p>"For a year I did my best to dodge this damn virus but it's finally caught up with me. I tested positive for Covid-19 this afternoon," Omar tweeted.</p> <p>"I'm completely asymptotic. Based on medical advice I'm self-isolating at home and monitoring my parameters like oxygen saturation levels etc," he wrote in another tweet.&nbsp;</p> <p>Omar, son of former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah, turned positive two days after taking first jab of Covid-19 vaccine.&nbsp;</p> <p>Omar's father Farooq Abdullah had also tested positive for Covid-19 days after he had taken a Covid jab at SKIMS in Srinagar.</p>

from covid-19 https://ift.tt/3d2SCAN

No comments

Powered by Blogger.